The Black Den Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
TES: Daggerfall

Reply to topic    The Black Den Forum Index » Download requests / options View previous topic
View next topic
TES: Daggerfall
Fubb
Visitor of the Den

Post TES: Daggerfall Reply with quote
http://www.abandonware-paradise.fr/abandonware-The_Elder_Scrolls_II___Daggerfall___Full_CD__-830-fichedejeu.html

That is the link to the "The Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall" download. It is at a french abandoneware site, but ill tell ya what to do.

Scroll down the page until you reach the screen shots, and keep going until there is a of Sam and Max with the doggy feller saying "Hey Max! Ca de derait de telecharger ce jeu?" and click the "Telecharger" button (download now)

Itll lead you too a new page where a password is required, luckily the ppl that run the site are nice.

do the log in thingy at the near bottom of the page, and the user name is Abandoneware (spelling errors, shut up) and the password is "Paradise"

Have fun! It has an .exe install, so its easy once you extract everything from the 128mb .rar file Very Happy

Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mighty Midget
Visitor of the Den

Post Reply with quote
Copy/pasted the pw/un and got what seems to be an "Erreur d'authentification !" message.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:49 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fubb
Visitor of the Den

Post Reply with quote
Just go to www.abandonware-paradise.com and search daggerfall then :\

when you go to download a game it'll prompt you for a login. Username is "ABANDONWARE" and password is "PARADISE".

Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mighty Midget
Visitor of the Den

Post Reply with quote
Wish I could, but to me the entire site only gives me a page full of
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/abandonware-paradise/jeu_us.php on line [insert whatever number you want and repeat for as long as you like]

In short, it seems to me the site has vanished.

In the meantime, I did find it on oldgames.sk (CD version FULL, according to the label). Perhaps a link to that d/l site will do?

http://www.oldgames.sk/en/game/elder-scrolls-daggerfall-the/download/1650/

Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:00 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fubb
Visitor of the Den

Post Reply with quote
cool,thanks. I just hope its not a virus Smile

Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mighty Midget
Visitor of the Den

Post Reply with quote
Scanned with AVG (yeah... uh-huh... I hear you say) and no viruses found. Ok, AVG Free is AVG Free so d/l at own risk.

Tested it and:

Video intro included, sound ok. Once extracted: The exe autostarts the game in DOSBox 0.72 and it runs fine on this laptop.

In the subfolder C\Dagger you will find the game with a nocd included. If you move (copy) this entire dagger folder to your mounted folder in DOSBox, you can also run the game (run nocd) in your regular DOSBox. You can also run FIXMAPS which is absolutely necessary unless you hate the game and want it to crash within 5 minutes.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:45 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    The Black Den Forum Index » Download requests / options All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: